Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hello!

Hello family and friends-
I decided that this blog might make life a little more simple for me. :)  I can keep you all updated on my life with notes and pictures, and you can make the choice whether or not you'd like to keep up.  
I've very much enjoyed the first few months that I've been out in the world.  I'm learning new things all the time and am amazed at every new thing.  I've recently figured out that I have fingers and toes and they are really fascinating!  I can hold things with my fingers and I could probably hold things with my toes, too, if I kept trying.
I still have a mohawk.  My mommy combs it down every night, but it just wants to stick up.  I love the wind blowing through it; it's so relaxing.  I actually just really enjoy being outside.  Whenever I get a bit fussy, I can usually talk my daddy into taking me outside to calm down.
Well, I think I'll sign off for now.  
Love,
Lucy

5 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah! I'm so thrilled you joined the blogging world and we'll be able to check up on Lucy all the time. Thanks for sending us the link!

Anonymous said...

Lucy you are so high tech!!

Be sure to tell mommy happy mommy's day tomorrow!!
Love, Grandma Kremer

10K Stepper/GrandmaK said...

Grandam K is not as high tech as you, she didn't know she had to have a google account so she was anonymous!!

Anonymous said...

Lucy, I see that you can raise up now! Aren't you a strong little girl!!
I love you, Grandma Kremer

Lisa said...

Hi Lucy!
I love that you talked mommy into getting your own blog. I can't wait to see what pictures you will post next. You are quite photogenic. See you soon!!!
Love You,
Aunt Lisa