Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just some day to day things...

Since the weather has been SO BEAUTIFUL lately, I wake up, eat my breakfast and am outside as soon as possible!  I love to crawl up and down the stairs on our front porch.  I really enjoy making my mommy scream by seeing how far I can make it through the railing on our porch.  Sometimes I even look back at her and smile just so she's knows I'm doing it for her.  I also have a semi-tree house.  It's a lot of fun to climb up into and do whatever I want to up there.  Taylor and I were sitting up there and Daddy got a picture of us being nice to each other.
Sometimes I get a little bit hungry so I just help myself to something in the refrigerator, or I know where my animal crackers are in the cabinet, so sometimes I just take those to Mommy so she can help me get some (unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to open the bag yet myself!)
Another thing I really enjoy doing is playing the guitar with Daddy.  Sometimes I play and sing, and sometimes I just let Daddy play so I can dance.
Love,
Lucy

No comments: