Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Christmas Tree


We put up our Christmas Tree a couple of weekends ago and I helped out quite a bit, I must say.  I had a really yummy lollipop, I ran in and out of the room every so often, and I'd go look at baby sister on the couch now and then.  Super helpful, that's me!
Elly just sat on couch and watched us all.  I think she really enjoyed it.  She watches pretty much everything I do and wants to be just like me.  Oh little sister...
We opted for our little fake tree this year and it is a nice little accent in our living room.  We put up our Nativity scene and I broke a leg off of one of the little lambs, and also a little ear off another one.  Oops.  I'm almost two; who puts out a Nativity scene right where I can reach it??? 
Anway, looks pretty grand!







1 comment:

G-ma K said...

y'know sweety grandaughter don't worry about that little fragile lamb, your mommy & daddy just want you to remember what Christmas is all about!! Love, Grandma K!