Thursday, February 25, 2010

It was time...

Don't you agree???
It was definitely time I redecorated. I find this so refreshing.

So, lately, I have been chatting it up with Mommy quite a bit. Sometimes I even call her from my new cell (what! what! Shout out to my Aunt Anna and Uncle Bryan for hookin' me up!) even when we're in the same room with each other. It's just fun.

My brain is basically a sponge. I pretty much mimic everything my mommy does, which of course, is awesome for the world. I pick up new dance moves at Nursery Rhyme Time every week. If I hear something I like, I say it over and over. I love to just move, move, and move some more. I can't read enough books in a day. I LOOOOOOOVE music, and can listen to the same song 72 times in a row (thankfully, my mommy can as well; she never lost it, I guess, from her toddler years). I take care of my baby sister and make her laugh as often as possible. I really look forward to my daddy coming home every night, but sometimes I play hard to get once he finally gets home, but finally come around and won't leave him alone. And at the end of the day, I'm wiped out!

So far... two is working for me.


2 comments:

Tracy Lies said...

Yay for redecorating! It's beautiful! Is your little sister going to get her own blog?

GrandmaK said...

I love this new look!