Sunday, October 10, 2010

I wish the weekend could last forever...

I love weekends.
They're not THAT much different than the rest of my week, except for one thing...
DADDY IS HOME!!
And I do loooooove that.
We usually begin with a donut date.
This weekend we then picked Mommy up once she was ready
(she doesn't come on our donut dates)
and headed to the toy store.
Then the book store.
Oh my, is anyone else's head spinning right now???
YES!  Donuts, Toys, Books!
Almost too much.
Then it was home for some nice relaxation all cuddled up in Mommy's and Daddy's bed with all of my blankets and pillow watching some great finds from the library.
Once I was nice and rested it was time for church.
This is also a great time for me because during our meal together it's the perfect time for me to really shine!
Elly, too.
Then off to bed!

And this was just Saturday!

Sunday we woke up to a beautiful overcast day.
We headed to the park to enjoy a great time exploring, adventuring, and cheering others on.
We happened to place ourselves right in the middle of a marathon being run in our city today.
So, of course, we had to cheer the runners on!
I looked on as they passed and clapped and yelled,
"Way to go!",
(Note From Mom: This actually sounds like this:
"Wait A Gooooooooooo!")
and,
"Good job, keep it up!".
I could tell this really spurred a lot of people on.


Others decided to hold signs...


And Elly decided just to run along side them in the grass.
And a lot of people liked that, too.


Then we headed home to rest before we went to Grandpa's house where we ended up seeing a double rainbow.

See what I mean?
Weekends ARE the best.


No comments: