Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Officially a chef!

My Little Chef class has ended and I must say I did enjoy it!
I now know everything that you can possibly make with Pillsbury dough. :)  
I have to hand it to Miss Molly who somehow managed sometimes up to 13 three to five year olds for an hour, smashing their hands in dough, running around the room, laughing, crying, and really enjoying themselves.

We were asked to keep our hands to ourselves, so I certainly did.

Preparing Rice Krispie treats.

Trying not to get sticky while I eat it.
I do not mind getting down and dirty... but sticky... eh, no thanks.

Making myself a delicious cheese pizza.


Getting ready to make Monkey Bread, my favorite class, by far!


(This class period ended up running 45 minutes over because the Monkey Bread took much longer than Miss Molly thought it would. 45 minutes over + six very wild boys (and a few cute little girls) = CHAOS... PURE CHAOS.) 

Making Pigs-In-A-Blanket

That's one of the wild boys in the background... his name is Edward, and I did enjoy his antics.


Overall, this was a really fun class!  
I'm beginning an art class soon which I am SUPER excited about... so look forward to that!

No comments: