Saturday, October 15, 2011

Art Class

Does anyone remember when I said I was going to be starting an Art Class back in March??
Well... it was cancelled.
There apparently weren't enough kids signed up.
But I didn't let that get me down!
Mommy and I just got a little creative and made our OWN art class...
out in Daddy's garage.
I painted and did some crafty things.

But then a new semester of classes were beginning,
so we tried again.
And this time, there were plenty signed up!

It was a five week class where we molded clay,
painted,
drew all kinds of things,
used scissors and glue...
my kind of thing.

I loved it.

Here are a few samples of my work:
(These aren't currently for sale, 
but if you see something that you just have to get your hands on,
let me know and we can probably work out a deal.)



There are a few other workshops being offered, 
so you may be seeing more of my work soon.







No comments: