Sunday, February 19, 2023

A Note From Mom: Lucy is FIFTEEN!

 My little baby Lucy is fifteen... and I've loved every moment of these fifteen years with you! You are an absolute treasure to me and I truly cannot imagine my life without you. I thank God for giving me such an undeserved gift and it brings me to tears thinking of the mercy he has held you in. I'm constantly astounded by the strength, wisdom, and dignity that he has woven within you. I'm so extremely proud of you, Babe.

I pray that God uses this next year to fine tune your strengths through your weaknesses, that you will continually be sheltered by Wisdom, and that the dignity that is knit so deeply within you will give you confidence to speak and act boldly and courageously in truth.

Happy birthday, Babe! I still love you more than you love crab rangoon!








No comments: