Saturday, June 28, 2008

I love summertime!







Summertime is great!  Daddy takes me outside to play with Tig, I get to go to the pool with Mommy, and I've even been workin' a little on the side.  
As you can see, I've been doing a little bit of security this month... keeping my neighborhood safe and free of hooligans!  Mommy and I have also been working in the office at Hospitals of Hope
 (where my mommy worked when she
 was pregnant) this month.  They were out of the country and needed someone to keep up on checking emails and answering phones, so I did my part.
I went to my first birthday party, too!  My cousin, Myranda, turned 7 and had a great party.  I was even able to take a swing at my first pinata!  And I've decided that I LOVE parties!
Hope you enjoy all the pictures!
Love,
Lucy

4 comments:

Tracy Lies said...

Too Cute! I love the one of her on the phone!

Anonymous said...

Lucy you are just too cute! I don't know how you do it all, are you on a special vitimin??!! Grandma Kremer sure enjoyed babysitting you while mommy & daddy had a "date" night!

Tracy Lies said...

HEY!! I want to babysit!!!
Lucy - tell your mommy to bring you to my house next time!

Riss said...

wow, lucy you should really think about going into modeling.