Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oh cousin Taylor...

My cousin, Taylor, came over to play the other day.  She decided to go cruising in my car, however, she chose to have a chauffeur.  My teddy bear, Amos, took her for a nice ride through my 
room.  My teddy bears were actually having a party that evening in my playhouse and invited us to attend.  Taylor was a bit hesitant, but ended up poking her head in to say hello.  We somehow didn't get any pictures of the event though... sorry!  Then we played in my crib together.  I was trying to teach Taylor how to scream really loud and she was trying to teach me how to jump.  Mommy tried to get some video, but it wasn't too eventful (of course, I'll share it anyway!)  After that, we went outside to chat with our daddies and our dogs.  Daisy, Taylor's dog, has been staying with Tig while her family has their house up for sale.  It was a beautiful evening so we just played outside for awhile on Daddy's old truck.  We have a blast together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are so adorable!! I especially liked the jumping and screaming video!!!