Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by the Swanberg's!

The rules of the first game are:
(1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
(2) List 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
(3) Tag 7 more people by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
(4) Let them know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, here are some facts about me:
1. I have a birthmark on my elbow.
2. I have a yellow dog named Tig.
3. I eat oatmeal every night before I go to bed, and thoroughly enjoy it!
4. My favorite song is "This Little Light of Mine" and could listen to Mommy sing it all day.
5. My favorite dance move is "The Sprinkler" and I must say, I can really cut loose.
6. Sometimes I eat leaves.
7. I can fly.

I only have one person to tag and that's my cousin, Haley.




1 comment:

Matt said...

"The Sprinkler?" I guess I'll have to teach you the Nicole dance next time I'm in town . . .