Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese




I recently had the pleasure of attending my first (ooh, and I hope not my last!) birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's.  My cousin, Haley, is 6 years old now and to celebrate we partied it up with rides, pizza and cake.  I loved the rides and am sorry to admit that I threw many a fit when someone would try to remove me from them.  But oh, how I loved them!
A Note From Mom:
Chuck E. Cheese is a gross little place, but Lucy did not mind one bit and seriously LOVED every ride she was on and would become very distressed when we tried to remove her from them.  It was incredibly hard to remain a parent and not crack up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucy what a look you have driving that truck!! I have to agree with your mommy Chuck E Cheese should be reported to the Health Dept!! But we all did have a blast!