Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 19th

I forgot to let everyone know that I'm eleven months old!!  It's incredibly hard for my mommy to believe.  Some of my favorite things right now are walking wherever I go... although I can crawl so fast people can't even catch me, so sometimes I do that, too; I love to play at the park and go down the slides by myself... I'm a grown-up, that's what I do; Tig and I still love each other so much and love to play together every chance we get (sometimes Daddy lets her come inside when it's really cold and I like to crawl into her bed with her, but Mommy usually catches me and comes and snatches me out before I really get to have any fun... Note From Mom: DISGUSTING!); I love my babies and my teddy bears and I often like to read to them when we're actually all supposed to be taking a nap; I really enjoy playing the piano and the guitar; and I still LOVE and I do mean LOOOOOVE to dance!  
Love,
Lucy

PS
Mommy caught me dancing and got some video so maybe she'll post it soon. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes your mommy needs to post that video!! Grandma needs to learn some new dance moves!!

Becky said...

Lucy-
You're almost one and we haven't even met you! Tell your mom and dad you want a trip to the Big O for your first birthday. Miss you guys- becky