Saturday, February 21, 2009

Colorado Road Trip





I'm ready to go on my first very long road trip!  I've got my books and toys and even some cool shades!  
The trip was long, but I had a good time with Mommy who sat in the back seat with me and we just played and played.  Daddy was jealous and wished he could have played with us.  I was very glad to get out of the car though and explored all through Uncle Joel's house and then crashed!  I didn't realize how worn out you can get from such a fun road trip!

Here I am in Colorado!  These are some pictures of Fairplay, where my 
Uncle Joel lives.  It was very, very cold here so I had to bundle up and wear my boots!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma is very happy to see that you are in your carseat as you travel across the country!!!