Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's my birthday!!

I'm ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Officially at 6:07PM) 
Right now I'm in Fairplay, Colorado at my Uncle Joel's house celebrating.  Soon I'll be leaving for Denver to go visit my good friends, the Brunk's.  I LOVE the mountain air and try to get Mommy and Daddy to take me outside whenever possible.  It is so beautiful out here!  Don't worry, Mommy and I will take lots and lots of pictures and we'll share them when we return!
Love,
Lucy

PS 
I also have some pictures to post from my birthday party which was a blaaaast!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Lucy you are such a "world" traveller!! I miss you, I wanted to take you to lunch today!! You have a great birthday, enjoy beautiful Colorado!
I love you!

Tracy Lies said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!
Tell your daddy I am very jealous that he is skiing in Breckenridge!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Jacob skis?! I didn't know that! I guess I'll have to hit the slopes again and give him a run for his money! Hee hee!
Love,
Indianapolis Ski Club Junior Pacesetter 1995 & 1996!

(Katie)

Unknown said...

OOPS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!
Love,
Johnny, Katie and Allison