Saturday, April 25, 2009

A little dose of my day...

Lately, I've really been enjoying life.  Here's a rundown of my typical day:
*Wake up
*Eat breakfast
*Read
*Play with my toys inside
*Get Mommy to take me outside
*Take a stroll down the sidewalk
*Hand Tig sticks through the fence
*Pick flowers
*Either go for a walk or work in the garden
*Eat a snack
*Take my babies for a stroll in their stroller
*Rearrange the kitchen cabinets for Mommy
*Play with the magnets on the refrigerator
*Find Mommy and try to provide her with assistance in whatever she's doing
*Eat lunch
*Start to calm down
*Take a nap
*Wake up, drink some water or juice
*Play more
*Rearrange the cabinets again
*Get Mommy to take me outside again
*Look for Daddy coming home
*Get super excited when I see him
*Feed Tig
*Play with Daddy while Mommy makes dinner
*Eat
*Play 
*Start calming down for the evening
*Eat my oatmeal
*Pray with Daddy
*Rock with Mommy
*Go to sleep

As you can see, I'm a pretty busy little lady!  Which means that Mommy and Daddy are pretty busy, too! :)


No comments: