Monday, April 6, 2009

Making Pizza



I really enjoy helping Mommy out in any way that I can.  For instance, when her and Daddy are done eating, I'll usually go get their napkins and throw them away in the trash can so they don't have to; sometimes I spill my water (which I may or may not do on purpose), but I always go get a paper towel and wipe it up so Mommy doesn't have to; I also help her make the bed in the morning... this task is a bit daunting since the bed is actually taller than me, but I still enjoy it.  However, my most favorite thing to help with is the cooking!  I usually have Mommy pull up a chair for me to stand on (I used to stand on a little step ladder, but for some reason Mommy doesn't like me rocking back and forth on it, jumping, and standing on the edge) and then I can really get my hands dirty.  In these pictures, I'm actually making my own pizza.  I rolled out the dough, pat it down, then poked it with a fork to make it a tad crispy.  Mmm... it was delicious! 

1 comment:

Tracy Lies said...

ooooh...can you come make dinner for me tonight, Lucy???