Sunday, May 10, 2009

And to top it all off...





I spent the day showing Mommy how much I love her!  Daddy and I were creative this year and painted a flower pot with some chalk paint (so I can color her pictures all year long... it will be the gift that keeps on giving... that's how I like to look at it) and included in it a gift card to her favorite spa here in town so she can have a Motherhood Massage (because remember, I've got a little baby sister cookin' in there!).  We also took her to one of her favorite restaurants for some great barbecue.  Then the two us were able to catch up on our rest in the afternoon, and it was wonderful!  We went over to Grandma's house for some ice cream sundaes later in the evening and again made it home just in time for me to crash!
What a great weekend!

Happy Mother's Day to all my grandmas, aunts, and all you other ladies that give so much to make life so wonderful!
Love,
Lucy

No comments: