Sunday, May 10, 2009

The next day...





I woke up early the next day to go cheer on my Daddy, Uncle Jonathan, and Aunt Anna as they ran in the River Run.  I made signs for each of them so they were motivated to run really fast!  Each of them did really well and finished with great times!
After the race, Mommy and I walked around with my grandpa and cousin Haley watching some more races, and we even found some rides and a super fun place to bounce and had a blast (Note From Mom: Lucy bounced for about 30 minutes... she LOVED it!).  Later on we met up with Uncle Bryan and Aunt Anna, and Daddy, Uncle Jonathan and our friend, Mr. Seth Michaelson to have some food court delicacies which included chicken-on-a-stick, a "loaf" of curly fries and a funnel cake to top it all off!  (Don't worry, I had some fruits and vegetables later in the day to make up for this splurge!) :)  There was also some live music playing so I went ahead and made my way to the stage so I could dance and clap.  It was great!  Again, I was totally wiped out by the time I made it home for my nap!

1 comment:

petie mae said...

You're related to ANNA??? I had no idea!