Monday, May 10, 2010

River Festival Parade

It's River Festival time here where I live!! This means: parade, early morning cheering, FOOD COURT, and all kinds of festivities all week long!! Friday night began the festival with the Sundown Parade. This year's theme has something to do with pirates, so there were a lot of pirate themed floats... but there was also a lot of cowboy stuff, and fire trucks... hmm... it all worked, I guess. My Great Grandma and two of her sisters went and found some street side seats and saved them for us all! It was great!!! Grandpa, Haley, and some of my other cousins were there as well. I love parades...


The whole gang

Look at this cute fire dog





My Uncle Jonny is in the Navy... I wonder if he has an outfit like this...
I like this tiny bike
This tank shot water at people
This was a hot pink car, but you really can't see the beauty from this picture
BUBBLES!!
Arrgh, matey!
Done.

No comments: