Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The many faces of Elly... our 8 month old!

We often see this face... it means,
"I WANT MY MOMMY!!"
Curious as a cat...
I'd eat you too if you were anywhere near my mouth...
I probably just pulled someone's hair...
Elly in all her glorious roundness!

Elly is SO close to crawling. She scoots around on her little rump and gets really mad if I leave the room because she can't follow. She gets her little legs under her, but is a little shaky in the arms and then flattens out! Then gets mad... it's pretty cute.
She wants Mommy ALL the time. She wants to grab whatever she sees. She LOVES to pull hair and then laugh about it. When she's happy, she's SUPER happy. When she's mad, she is SUPER mad!
I love her. She's my best friend.

1 comment:

BE Whitetree said...

She sounds like a perfect buddy for Theo!