Sunday, November 21, 2010

He's baaaaack...

Wyatt hasn't been over lately, but...
last week he was back.
And ready to celebrate!
I'd like to think it was because he has missed all of us ladies that he's become accustomed to seeing every week, but I have a feeling that it had nothing to do with that at all.
His birthday was a few weeks ago and we had planned on having a party for him,
and he remembered this.
And to say he was excited would be quite an understatement.
So, we got to it and let him open his present (which he LOVED) and eat his cake (which he also LOVED). 
We ended the time with a little couch jumping and Looney Toons.
And then sent him home... full of sugar and SUPER WILD.


We soon found out that Wyatt was quite the knight. In our quest to get to the front of the castle, we stumbled upon a dragon, which Wyatt slayed, but it apparently had babies.  I was quite fond of one of the babies and was going to keep it as a pet, but Wyatt let me know that he did NOT trust dragons... even baby ones. Mommy and I did not feel the same way, so we saved the baby dragon and hid it from Wyatt. Obviously, Wyatt was not happy about this decision, but thankfully I had the Queen on my side.
Mmm... 

No comments: