Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bring on the party!

If this face doesn't say PARTY to you, then nothing will.





Haley was blowing super huge bubbles.







The Birthday Band

Oh, how I love my Uncle Joel!


And obviously we know how to have fun...
(this basket was left behind from sledders, so we pushed each other down the hill)

And then we just ran...

I'm never going to be two again.
(Note From Mom: This actually has been a thought on Lucy's mind throughout the week. She wasn't quite sure how she felt about that.)




ANOTHER Note From Mom:
Lucy means "Bearer of Light" and she has lived her namesake from the beginning being a constant source of light throughout my day.
One of her favorite songs to sing is "This Little Light of Mine", something I've been singing to her since I've known she was there. 
So, my little Lovely, I continue to sing...
"This little light of mine, I'm going let you shine; let you shine, let you shine, let you shine...".

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Lucy! I can't believe you are three already. Looks like you know how to throw a party =)

Riss said...

What a sweet little light shining away. She is so lovely. :)