Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chef Lucy at your service!

Today, I began my apprenticeship as a chef.
Well, perhaps "apprenticeship" is not the correct term.
Today was my first day in my Little Chef's class and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
This is my teacher, Miss Molly.

We learned how to properly wash our hands.

This is me running back to the table after I washed my hands.

Getting my dough to make Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits.

Flattening it out to put cinnamon and sugar on it.

Sneaking cinnamon and sugar after I gave Miss Molly my biscuit.

Waiting for my biscuit to bake and entertaining my classmate, Addie.

This boy was dunking his trash into the trashcan and  I enjoyed it.

Then I cleaned my space.

And then I enjoyed my biscuit.
(Also, just a side note... these boys in the background are wild, not really naughty, just wild. Basically, they're just boys.)

Mmm! Mmm!

No comments: