Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just another day in my life...

Pigtails... in every shape and size.
 Uncle Jonny and his giiiiiirlfriend, Alina (yeah, sorry ladies, he's taken now!)
were unable to make it to my birthday party this year. So, I made a deal with Uncle Jonny that I would not take offense as long as he promised to take me to the park when he was here.
Well... HE'S HERE this week!
So, He, along with Uncle Joel (yeah TWO uncles!) took Taylor and me to the park.


Here we are preparing for our trek to the park.

Here Uncle Joel is chasing us as Uncle Jonny runs backwards.
Oh, our uncles... so great.
 After I came back from the park, I rested for a tad bit and then decided that I just really needed to get myself back outside.
Here's my usual route when enjoying the world around me.
Up the hill.

Up the tree.

Down the other side of the hill.
(Look at little sister... she does everything I do.)

Picking "berries" for dinner.

Still picking.

Standing on top of the culvert.

Looking for the troll that lives in the culvert.

Yelling "Hello in there!!!!" into the culvert.

Walking through the field hand in hand spotting Daddy's car as  he makes his way home from work.

Just loving life...

1 comment:

Alina @ My Yellow Umbrella said...

Haha! A little delayed in reading this. Looks like a fun day, Luc! Glad you had a good time with your uncles--jealous that I missed out!

P.S. Heck yes, he's taken!!! ;)