Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Summer Favorites Round-Up

Obviously, number one on the list...
anything to do with water;

hanging out with sis, and snuggling baby brother;

Haley.

We've had a fun, eventful, HOT Summer around here. Baby brother is growing, smiling, cooing, and basically being awesome.  Little sis is almost two and takes after Mommy showing signs of a true DIY-er potty training herself. And me... well, I'm soaking in every little thing I hear and see; asking questions and seeking answers; doing whatever it takes to make Mommy laugh; wrestling Daddy every night before we read our books and pray; learning compassion; asking for forgiveness (sometimes hitting Elly IS the answer... in the heat of the moment); singing at the top my lungs anytime we're in the car; being a superhero one minute and a princess the next... just really REALLY loving life.

And I hope you are, too.



No comments: