Thursday, March 15, 2012

Custom Thank You Cards


For all the wonderful things I received for my birthday this year, 
I wanted to be sure I showed my thankfulness for them 
in a special way.

So, one afternoon while the tinies were resting
(I'm big, because I'm four)
Mommy and I had a little art session 
and we whipped up these custom thank you cards.

I drew a self-portrait of myself
and then Mommy added a few embellishments 
to really tell our story.

I really liked the way they turned out,
and I've received quite a few thanks in return.

Since Mommy and I are always coming up
with new ways to create a little loveliness around us,
this is definitely something we'll be doing over and over!

2 comments:

Riss said...

Oh how I wish I'd remembered your birthday this year. Well, I love your little cards. I think I'll do the same for my own birthday.

smithec said...

NICOLE! This is suuuuch a cute idea! I'm pinning it! :)