Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mermaids, Pirates, and Cake... oh my!

Over the weekend I had my birthday party.
It was a blast.
We had a treasure hunt, we decorated mermaid tails and pirate hats,
we ate cupcakes, we ate pretzels with cheese (my favorite!),
we ran up and down the hill, we climbed trees,
it was so fun!
We found the TREASURE!;
My cousin, Haley's art work: mermaid and my birthday bag;
a little birthday decor
Here are a few of the Pirates and Mermaids who attended.
Doesn't little brother look so cute with a mustache??

I was given so many wonderful gifts, too.
Some books, some fanciness (gloves, purse, necklace),
an interactive map (which my mommy was SUPER excited about),
a pink fishing pole (which I have wanted since laying eyes on it months ago),
a Spin-Art wheel, clothes, 
and some generous monetary gifts (or CASH! as I like to exclaim upon opening).

I was so exhausted afterwards, too;
we all were!
Little Sis was actually ASKING to go take a nap.
That's how you know it was a great party.

No comments: