Sunday, August 28, 2016

A Note From Mom: My Little Elly Is Seven.


Oh, golly... look at that round little babe! You're the sweetest thing I've ever known. You have such a beautiful perspective and I love getting to see the world and people through your eyes. 


Your love runs deep. For me (you hug me at least three times before you go to bed or if I ever leave to go somewhere... I love it so much), for nature, for animals, your love is so strong. You feel things deeply. You're incredibly sensitive to the needs that surround you and just take care of them, very rarely drawing attention to the fact that you are, but you just do it... and you do it joyfully.


 You are adventurous and confident... oh, I hope you carry that with you through life. You are already so good at knowing what you're capable of, and you put every ounce of heart you have into it. You are strong and you are so full of courage. I'm so incredibly excited to see how that courageous strength will be used.


You just love life and that's such a beautiful gift to those of us that love you and get to live alongside you.


My little Elly, I love you so deeply. I pray that your eyes and ears and your heart and your soul will continue to be opened more and more and that the One who loves YOU so intensely will continue to use you as a vessel to love others in the same way. Happy Birthday, Babe.



No comments: