Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Note From Mom: Three Years of Ruby Jane!

Three years with the sweetest, orneriest, naughtiest, little precious gem of a girl! Babe, you stretch me. You stretch me THIN these days. And then you wrap those tiny little arms around me and whisper how we're going to be best friends forever and I somehow just forget all the naughty things you've done.

You have so many ideas right now that you try to execute everyday. Some of them are really great, and some of them I have to just excuse myself away from, let out a good scream, and clean up the aftermath. I hope you always have ideas and that you keep just trying them out. I fully believe that your curiosity (and the loss of my sanity) will be used with grand purpose. 

Even in the midst of your wild ways, you continue to be a source of comfort and peace. Your hugs give life. Your smile is contagious. I pray that this only continues more and more as you grow, and that you will be used to provide healing to many souls.

I love you deeply little one. You are just the reflection I needed to see a different perspective of myself and the world around us. Happy Birthday, Babe!







No comments: