Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A Note From Mom: Elly is NINE!!!


My little Sweetness. You are filled with so much beauty and grace, and you see it in everything around you. I hope your eyes always see the beauty in all things. You bring such joy to our family, such incredible joy to me. You are an absolutely incredible gift to me. You remind me to fight and you remind me to be still and hold on. I pray that you always know Who you're fighting for and that you'll be armed with the discernment to know when to be still and hold on. 



This last year brought with it some great joy and some deep pain. Holding Tig as she took her last breath brought such deep sorrow to my heart, but watching your heart cry out and grieve, was almost too much and too beautiful for me. You love deeply and I pray that God will use it in grand ways. The love you have for your family and your friends is so beautiful to see in action. I pray you always stand firm in the truth that you are so deeply loved.

 


 

I want you to stay my little Elly forever, but I'm also so excited to see you grow and learn and love in every new stage of life. I pray that you continue seeking out your Maker, the One who knit you together with great purpose. I pray that you will continue growing in wisdom, that your mind will be a treasure chest of truth, and that you will continue hiding God's word in your heart. You're such a beautiful soul. Happy Birthday, Babe! You are so deeply loved.

 


No comments: