Friday, October 24, 2008

My GREAT GREAT Uncle Louis and me




Mommy, Great Grandma, and myself decided to go on a short little road trip to go visit my Great Great Uncle Louis.  He is 83 years old and is about to turn 84 in November!  I had a ton of fun exploring throughout his living room and climbing all over him and his recliner.  He was telling Mommy all kinds of stories, which of course, she loved to hear about!  And she loved hearing Great Grandma and him talk about growing up; I was only interested in crawling all over the place and walking around him in his recliner!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Lucy-
I know you are young but you are so exceptionally verbal for one of your age, I thought I'd "tag" you in. See our blog for details-
becky

Anonymous said...

Lucy JO! Where are your socks!! It sounds like you had a wonderful time at your Great great uncles house!