Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend trip






Mommy and I took a short trip to Excelsior Springs, MO this weekend to attend our friend Stacey's wedding.  Mommy was the Matron of Honor and I was just there to entertain!  We arrived on Friday and took a little walk through the town (there's a picture of me sneaking a flower into my mouth that was delicious!) and then headed to the rehearsal.  I was pretty wiped out so we ate some food, chatted for awhile, and headed to bed!  Saturday was a great day for an outdoor wedding and I even managed to get in a short nap during the ceremony (thank you Amy and Lance for letting me sleep on your shoulders and laps! Mommy and I both really appreciate it!!).  There were also a lot of other kids there that I really enjoyed.  My friend, Lucy, was there, too.  She was born a few months after me. There's a picture of us and our mommies.
All in all it was a really great day!  We had a blast and the drive home wasn't too bad either. We were both SUPER excited to be back and see Daddy!  I practically leaped out of Mommy's arms when I saw him!  
Love, 
Lucy

No comments: