Monday, November 16, 2009

I am my mother's daughter

Throughout my life, my Mommy and Daddy have hidden behind doors, jumped out from behind the refrigerator, hidden behind the couch... basically any way that they can jump out and scare me... they do.  And the time has come that they needed to pay. :)
Friday night, my daddy put me to bed as usual but I wanted to see Mommy.  So, Daddy went out to the living room and told her for me.  When she came walking into my room, I was crouching down like a little bear and GROWLED at her!  And she was scared out of her mind!  HAHAHAHA It was great!  Mommy screamed and then just started laughing hysterically, like she does.  So then, of course, I just cracked up!
IT WAS GREAT! 

2 comments:

Mira's mom said...

Jonathan was over last night and told this story. SO SO funny...

G-ma Kremer said...

I think of this story over and over and I say to myself, "hmm who raised this child" (mommy) Makes my laugh every time I visualize the whole thing!!!