Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just a few things I've been up to...





I've been pretty busy lately!  Obviously, since I can't even find time to have a seat and write!  Usually Elly and I get up in the morning and I eat my breakfast and I let her just relax on me if she wants to.  I often watch Yo Gabba Gabba while eating my breakfast to get my morning dance on!  It's quite invigorating. :)  Ellyott is getting so big, and growing up so fast, we feel like we can't even keep up with her.  And I know Mommy feels like she can't keep up because many times I find her trying to relax, but no, no, no, I keep her moving!  I wouldn't want her to get out of sync with us!  Actually, the last two weeks have been quite trying on all of us as I have had a pretty bad cold, and Elly has had an ear infection.  But we're all feeling SO MUCH better now!  
I posted some pics of what I've been doing in the last month or so.  I went to Cowtown and loved the swing there.  I could have played there all day!  I also got to go to the zoo one day with Haley because she was out of school!  Major BLAST!  She's a great big cousin and I learn all kinds of things from her.
I also have really been trying to help Mommy out since we haven't been feeling to well around the house.  One night I decided to give Elly a bath.  And of course, she loved it.

No comments: