Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No pictures... sorry.

Mommy has been taking more pictures with her phone and hasn't quite figured out how to get those on to my blog for me.  She has a lot going on though so I'm just being patient as I almost always am. HAHAHAHA  That's a joke actually.  I'm almost two, and Mommy tries to make me practice my patience constantly, but... I don't really like being patient. :)

Mommy, and little sister, and myself have been going on many walks lately admiring the BEAUTIFUL amazing-ness around us.  Sometimes I don't like to take naps, so Mommy decides that we should all go for a walk instead.  Sometimes, she just has really great ideas.  Anyway, Ellyott gets to ride in her little carrier attached to Mommy, and I put my blanket and pillows in the stroller and we're off!  We go on really long walks, so sometimes I just fall asleep in my stroller (I'm wondering if Mommy knows this will happen and that's why she suggests these so- called "walks") and wake up so refreshed!  We walk through one of the older neighborhoods in our town and really, people, it is so incredibly beautiful right now!  Mommy loves it so much.  I can tell.  Which means I love it so much, too. :)

Oh yeah, I've been sleeping in a big girl bed.  Yeah, that's right, a big girl bed.

1 comment:

Grandma K said...

Lucy you ladies have been so busy! Grandma is very proud of you being such a helper with baby sister! And now you are in a big girl bed? O my you are growing too fast!!