Saturday, March 20, 2010

A nice almost Spring day...

Well, here are our latest pictures of me and the sis growing up. As you can see, Ellyott is just as round as she ever was and very happy. She wakes up happy; she's happy when I sit on her belly; she's ESPECIALLY happy when she's with Mommy! She has become quite the momma's girl. Sometimes Daddy will be holding her and she will see Mommy across the room and lunge her entire body in the direction of Mommy! She's crazy... crazy cute!










And me... well, I'm two. I do what I want, when I want. And then I usually get spanked, or at least spoken to very sternly. And I usually stop what I'm doing. But sometimes I don't. :) But then I get spanked, and I do not like that. So usually I try to obey.










Elly and I love to hug each other. She loves to pull my hair. I love to bounce on her belly. We're off to a great start.

























1 comment:

Mira's mom said...

Nicole those are great pictures!! Your babies are so beautiful, you should keep them coming! Whenever I see pictures of them or of Lindsay's kids I feel like Mira needs a sibling. But, she will just have to wait. ;) This baby machine is out of commission for awhile.