Monday, July 19, 2010

Watch out, World...

The Strain GIRLS are on the loose!





Taylor came over to play with us today, and some MAJOR fun was had.
Obviously. My Mommy took this cool action shot of Taylor as she came running out of nowhere and slid onto our slip-n-slide/swimming pool aka an old shower curtain.
Then tonight, Elly and I were able to reach Mommy's makeup bag and there's this really cool bottle of something. It looks like lotion. I LOVE lotion.
So, of course, I needed to POUR out the contents onto my leg and RUB it all around.
Except it didn't really rub in, but my skin was VERY shimmery as I ran into the living room to show Mommy. Her reaction wasn't what I thought it would be.
Not at all, actually.
She ran out of the room asking, "Lucy Jo Strain, what have you done????"
Then she found Elly chewing on a tiny little brush in the middle of a pile of really pretty colorful makeup.
So what? We know how to have fun.

3 comments:

petie mae said...

Yes you do! And that picture of Lil Lucy peeking out of the tent? Priceless. What kind of camera do you have? it is NICE! i hope you paid more than 600 bucks for it, because that is about as good as my camera gets, too. oh and i though i would share that my word verification for this comment is "friakedi". i kid you not. Love ya friend!

Sarah Marie said...

looks like SO much fun! I hope ethan has a little sister someday that can learn from the Strain girls and their adorable shenanigans.

"suffinge" is my word verification...not as cool as "friakedi," but I might just have to use it in a sentence today.
"I suffinged to clean spit up off my pants."

smithec said...

Nicole - I'm so glad you commented on my blog the other day because I had no idea you had one! The last time I saw you was at least a year ago in Dillons (is it creepy that I remember that) and your babies were babies! And now they have gotten so big! Lucy is about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Seriously, the Strain kids (Lindsey's too) are the most adorable kids EVER. I think they should model for Gap Kids, that's how cute they are. :) You should be one proud mama!