Sunday, June 19, 2011

Being a flower girl is just as fun as it sounds!

So, after I took in all the sights of Florida, it was time for the main event.  The event I had been rehearsing for over and over for months.
It was my time to walk down the aisle in my beautiful dress and high heels and fill the world with flowers!
It was a pretty great time, I must say.
So, if anyone is in need of a flower girl anytime soon... I can help you out, because I'm basically a pro.

















Oh yeah... did I mention that Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse showed up at the reception?!?!?





I had such a blast, but I was so glad to be home to my little green house... and my own little bed.

2 comments:

Homestead Roots said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!

SusieGene said...

These are great pictures!! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!
Love you all!!