Sunday, June 19, 2011

Just a little trip...

Quite a few months ago my cousin Haley and I were asked to be flower girls in my cousin Stephanie's wedding.  And the wedding was to be held in FLORIDA!  So, Mommy and Daddy (AND Grandpa, AND Uncle Wes, Aunt Lisa, and Haley, AND Uncle Bryan and Aunt Anna) all began talking about whether or not this could happen. And eventually, somehow everything came together and we made it!  So, we decided to go out early and take in a few of the sights!
A little Magic Kingdom, a little Epcot Center, and THE OCEAN!
And it was incredible.
Here I am on the plane ride. I packed a little backpack full of stuff to keep myself busy.

We left pretty early... 6:20 in the morning... so Elly was pretty tired and just let Daddy hold her.

Catching up on some reading...

On my way to the Magic Kingdom or Cinderella's Castle as I liked to refer to it!

Being shuttled from the parking lot to the entrance.

Oh man... I could not wait!!!


I loved the Carousel. I loved the spinning Tea Cups. I loved the Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures, It's a Small World, the Country Bear's Jamboree, Peter Pan's Flight, and the Pirate's of the Caribbean.
I loved it all. 




Aaahh... the ocean.



I could have stayed here all day.

So, basically I had a blast.  And this was just the beginning.  More to come on the wedding!

No comments: