Sunday, June 19, 2011

What the what?!?!?


Has it seriously been OVER A MONTH since I have filled you in on my life??? Please accept my sincerest apologies as I really have no excuse.  Sure, I've been busy.  And my mommy is quite pregnant and she is the one who takes all the pictures for this little blog.  But still... no excuse.
Here's a little randomness from May:
Our sprinkler made it's first appearance and we can't get enough.
(Although, just recently, my big cousin Haley bought us a little pool that we REALLY can't get enough of!)

One day Elly decided she wasn't going to take a nap so she just rested with me and we had a grand time watching Yogi Bear and eating snacks in our little nest of coziness.

School got out, which means Haley is with us everyday.
I love it. LOVE it!

My cousin, Taylor, had a dance recital.  This is her monkey costume.
I really liked it.

Afternoons have been nice just relaxing out in the yard and going for walks through the neighborhood with Haley.



So, as you can see, it's pretty much business as usual around here. 

No comments: