Friday, June 5, 2009

Aah Summer time...



Well, Summer is creeping up on us.  Here at my house it has felt like it quite a bit.  There have already been a few days in the 90's!  And for those of you that might not remember, my mommy has another tiny little human sharing her body which tends to make her extremely HOT!  So we have ceiling fans blowing, stationary fans, and our air conditioner running.  I LOVE IT!  It makes our house nice and cool and perfect for running around like a maniac!

Our garden has really taken off and I try to help Mommy with it as much as possible.  I can't wait until I get to eat all my harvest because I think it will be D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!  And though I do try to help Mommy, I tend to end up playing with the watering can, the hose, Tig's water bowl, or anything else that has to do with water... because I love being in water, I love drinking the water, I love pouring out the water on my head, I just love water.  And of course, when I am playing with water I tend to also find a little dirt to play in as well.  The picture above was taken after I decided to drink out of a mud puddle in the driveway that I had made.  I literally bent over, stuck my face in the mud and tried to drink it.  I had already cleaned my mouth off a little bit before the picture was taken.  And the other pictures are just funny.

And just one more thing... the POOL is now open!!!  Mommy and I went the very first day it was open and it was glorious!  The water was freezing, but Mommy and I really didn't even notice.  I ran out as far as I possibly could, jumped off the edge numerous times, already met a few summer pals, and just had a blast.  Thanks to my little sister heating Mommy up, I believe the three of us are going to have a nice Summer lounging in the pool.  Well... Mommy thinks we'll be lounging... but I'm not really into that.