Sunday, June 14, 2009

Loving the pool!





Daddy, Mommy and myself enjoyed a nice evening at the pool this weekend.  It was a little bit chilly for Daddy and I, but Mommy seemed to be loving it!  I splashed around with Daddy for awhile and then decided just to run around the pool and let Mommy and Daddy chase me around.  There was  a man soaking in some sun that Mommy kept telling me to leave alone, but I just could not figure out what he was doing so I kept walking up as closely as I could to him.  I also needed a few snacks while I was there so I spent some time at the picnic table eating my crackers and trying to catch the little birds that would fly right up to us.  It was a splendid evening!

1 comment:

SusieGene said...

hey,Lucy
It is alexis. I haven't seen you in forever. The last time i did you were tiny. And you are still tiny. I miss you so much.Come and visit us soon.
love you,
Alexis,Abby,and Harley