Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I can't believe I forgot this!! (A Note From Mom, cont.)

The best thing Lucy has done to shock and astonish me recently is this:
We were at Target the other day and I was trying on a couple of shirts and a dress.  We went into the largest dressing room which was the first room.  I brought our cart in the room with us and realized that the door didn't quite lock so I put the cart in front of the door to keep Lucy in.  I set her on the little bench in the room and she stood up and ran around and looked in the mirror and was just being her active self.  I had just taken the dress off when all of a sudden the door had somehow been flung open and I see Lucy taking off as quickly as her little legs will take her looking back at me to see if I'm chasing her.  Notice I wrote I HAD JUST TAKEN THE DRESS OFF!!!!  I was standing there, 7 months pregnant, with nothing left to the imagination for anyone who could have been passing by!  I covered myself with the dress, quickly shut the door, put my clothes on, left everything in the room and took off out in the store to find Lucy.  She was actually out there waiting for me to chase her (this is her most FAVORITE game these days!) so I didn't have to go far to hear her squealing with delight and laughing.  And really all I could do was laugh with her because she thought it was such a great game!

2 comments:

Tracy Lies said...

oh thank you...i really needed that laugh today :-)
I thought I heard something about you climbing half way up a tree house without anyone noticing also....you are one quick girl, Lucy!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is one for the storybooks! hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!
Lorissa