Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Destructo...

...has been on a rampage lately.
More to come on this subject later.
Also, this next Saturday we will be celebrating the moment when she entered this world!
There might be capes involved, we'll see.

This weekend was very busy for us around here. 
Mommy, and the Aunties (I don't actually call them "Auntie" but I thought I'd try it out here and see how I like it) had a yard sale.  
Basically, for me, this means that Round Baby and I played outside A LOT!
And we looooooooooooooved it.
We're kind of the outside types.
But man, are we exhausted!!  

I'm already looking forward to my rest time/cartoon watching times this week.
I think Mommy might be as well.

1 comment:

SusieGene said...

I was catching on Lucy and Elly, what a great way to "see" them. It looks like you are well entertained!! Love to all!!
Aunt Susie and Gene