Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ellyott is ONE? Are you kidding me?!?!?!?

This is how Elly started out at her birthday party...
But this was her at the end!
Oh my... she is too cute!
She needed my help opening presents, so of course, I did all I could to help her.

This is her new cell.  She loves it.  I mean LOVES it.
Then it was whoopie pies all around!
And she liked those quite a bit, too.
Including Grandpa's.
"Hey, where'd my whoopie pie go???"

And now she is quite grown up.  She walks when she wants to.  She can't wait to run.  She still loves Mommy most of all, but there are a few of us that can distract her for awhile.
She still very much loves to pull my hair.  And really likes to laugh about it.
We both love to be chased and chase each other.
We basically just have fun all day together.
And that's how I like it.
Happy Birthday little sister... I do love you so! 

1 comment:

Riss said...

Gosh, that snuck up on me! Sorry I missed it--Happy Birthdy Elly! We love you!!!