Saturday, August 9, 2008

Check this out!

Well, for the last couple months I have been getting stronger and stronger.  As you can see, I enjoy doing push-ups.  I feel this exercise is going to really help me when I figure out how to crawl.  I'm still trying to figure out how to get my arms moving once I get up on my hands and knees.  
In the other pictures, Mommy came into my room and caught me playing with all my bear friends in my crib.  We have a blast together!  We decided to take a group picture.

A Note From Mom:
I hear Lucy pretty much every morning now around 7:30AM playing with her friends and just laughing and chatting away.  Waking up to that is pretty incredible! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandma Kremer got a little behind in reading your blog! Wow you have been such a busy little girl!! When the city pools close maybe Grandma can take you to a friends pool with mommy, of course!!