Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Six months old... Unbelievable!
































I've now been in this world for six months!  It's incredible!  Mommy has to watch me now every where I go because I want into EVERYTHING!  I want everything in my mouth, and I want to touch everything in sight.  I think it wears Mommy out, but she seems to be loving every minute of it!  I'm still trying my hardest to crawl.  My aunts and uncles keep trying to show me different techniques, and I'm still debating which I'd like to use.  In the meantime, I just keeping working on my strength.  I've managed to become so strong that sometimes Daddy and Mommy can't even get things away from me... yeah, I'm that strong!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow lucy. you are strong.

Becky said...

Lucy- we need you to throw tantrums and refuse to sleep until your parents will bring you to Omaha. If you do this,we will reward you with ice cream...lots of ice cream. Think on that and let us know-
omaha friends

Tracy Lies said...

Thanks for coming to Riley's birthday party on Saturday! It was good to see you! Your mommy should have let me feed you that icing though! Stay the night with me some time and I will give you all the ice cream and cookies you want!! :-)
Love, Tracy
(p.s. - I think we should call me Aunt Tracy, since I don't have anyone to call me Aunt - talk to your mommy about that!)

Matt Giebler said...

Hey, Lucy! You're sure a pretty little girl! You don't know me, but I had a lot of fun w/ your dad when he was a student in my youth group. Tell him hi for me!

Matt Giebler