Saturday, August 9, 2008

The pool...


I love to scream now!  I especially love to scream at the pool because it's so
 much fun!  If you
 look closely you can
 see the cool
 mushroom fountain
 that is tons of fun to play in (pardon the two grown men in the picture... Mommy didn't realize they were in the picture until we looked at them
 later!)  But once I'm
 done... I'm done, and I'm ready to head home!  We don't live too far from the pool, so we sometimes walk and I get a nice little nap in on the walk home.  It's a pretty great life...
The pool closes next week, so Mommy and I hope to get in a few more swims!  I'd like to recall some of my visits there and the friends that I've made:  Shelby, Alexis, and Evie were some very nice little ladies who very much enjoyed me, and had a great time putting on "shows" for me.  I thought they were great!  There was also a nice young gentleman who when finding out my
 name was Lucy recited "I Love Lucy" quotes over and over.  "Luuucy, I'm home!", "Lucy, you got some splain'n to do".  He was probably eight or so; Aunt Lindsay and Mommy got a real kick out of him!  And then there was Jordan, a little six year old young man who showed off his jumping skills as close as he possibly could to Mommy and I.  Then when Mommy moved us to another part of the pool she felt a huge splash behind her and yep... you guessed it, it was Jordan following us.  Mommy then asked him his name and how old he was, he told us, and then we never saw him again!  All in all, it's been a pretty great summer at the pool and I can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Tracy Lies said...

You sure are a busy girl, Lucy!