Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just a short update...

Well, I am enjoying solid food for the most part.  I really go crazy for pears, and I'm pretty excited about sweet potatoes as well.  I really, really enjoy drinking from a straw!  Mommy lets me have some cold water and it feels so wonderful on my gums!
Speaking of my gums... Mommy and I ran into my Aunt Lindsay and cousin Taylor at the zoo the other day and Aunt Lindsay looked down at me and saw a little white slit on my bottom gum.  Yep,  a tooth is beginning!  Won't that be great!  Now when I attack Mommy and Daddy, I can actually bite them with my teeth!  I'm super excited... although I didn't realize the discomfort I'd have to go through just to have some teeth.  I guess I'll just keep putting everything in sight into my mouth and gumming to pieces; that seems to make me feel better.
Enough for now!
Love,
Lucy

No comments: